Internet Marketers Resources
I decided to create this resource page to list the best and most popular tools of the trade. I thought this would be helpful for people starting out and new to passive income. These are all tools that I have used and recommend. I will update this resource as I develop and learn more.
I recommend creating a bookmark of this page as a convenient reference. Good luck!
Disclosure: Please note that some of these links contain affiliate links. If you decide to click through and purchase I will earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I will only list companies and products that I believe in, have experience with and have proven to be invaluable tools of the trade. If you are not sure weather or not you need a particular tool feel free to ask about them on our forum.
Blogging & Websites
- WordPress: The # 1 blogging/website platform on the planet. WordPress is a free highly customizable software that is quick and easy to set-up. Built in one click setup with many hosting packages
- Woo Themes: I believe the nicest, cleanest premium themes for Word-Press. WooThemes are currently my favorite choice for new WordPress sites. I highly recommend them for people that want a pro look and don’t want to have to mess with anything.
- The Thesis Theme for WordPress: This is the best Theme for WordPress for people that like total control to customize & tweak the layout and design. Used by many top web-designers
- ZZZProfits Training course: (Free) complete A-Z training course on how to setup a WordPress niche site that can make you at least $200 per week. By yours truly
- How to Start a Blog That Matters: My top recommendation road-map for a newbie if you’re looking to start a blog from scratch (via Corbett Barr of ThinkTraffic.net)
Web Hosting & Domain registration
- Godaddy: I recommend to register domain names with Godaddy then host website files on Hostgator. This makes it easy to transfer and acts as extra security.
- Hostgator: All my websites are currently hosted on Hostgator. Easy to use, 1-click automatic WordPress installation, and great customer support. Highly recommended for your blog. You can host unlimited domain names
Product Distribution & Shopping Carts
- E-Junkie: The shopping cart I use to sell my eBook. It’s compatible with Paypal Standard, Paypal Pro, Google Checkout, Authorize.net, TrialPay, Clickbank & 2CheckOut. Works like a charm, very low price to use. Comes with a decent affiliate program for your products.
- Clickbank: Another digital products retailer. Probably the most popular. Decently priced, but comes with an amazing affiliate program for your products.
- Paypal.com: Paypal is the best choice when testing a product. I use Paypal to pay all my VAs in the philippines, as well as to accept payments for my online SEO services.
- Long Tail Pro: AWSOME keyword research and SEO analysis tool. Perfect for beginners and new bloggers.
- WordTracker Free Keywords Tool: Spits out a number for the popularity of a keyword of your choice. Search volume numbers can be compared to find the perfect niche, or to choose keywords for your blog posts.
- Google Adwords Tool: A tool to help you decide what keywords to use for your Adwords campaigns. You can also check to see the popularity of certain keywords and the competition for ads for those keywords as well.
- Seo Book Keyword Suggestion Tool: Another fantastic keyword research tool, with even more information and numbers to compare and select the perfect keywords.
- Seo Keyword Ranking: An excellent tool to keep track of the keywords you’re working on. Excellent interface and really easy to use.
Email Subscriptions & Marketing
- Aweber: The internet’s most popular & powerful tool for building a list and email marketing. This is what all the top internet marketers use. I also use it for ZZZprofits. Every top internet marketer will tell you, the money is in the list.
- Google Adsense: The famous advertising revenue sharing program by Google. Thousand make extra money by placing relevant ads on their website that are generated from advertisers using Google Adwords. There is no cost, but you must register for an account.
- Google Adwords: If you want to advertise pay per click on Google this is where you go. Usually new accounts can receive free initial assistance/setup
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website traffic tracking and analytical tool. A must for every website.
- Getclicky: Clicky is just like Google Analytics, except it’s easier to use, and you can view how many people are on your site (and what they are doing) in real time! Your first site is free.
- Google Optimizer: This is now part of Google analyitcs. Great for testing pages or page elements.
- Odesk: My favorite site for hiring freelancers, IT companies, programmers and web designers from abroad. I have found some of my best writers on Odesk for cheap.
- Fiverr: The most popular micro-outsourcing resource. Everything is only 5 bucks. Some amazing deals can be found on there. Also a great place to earn your first online income. I love Fiverr, it is very addicting.
- Craigslist: One of my favorite resources for finding Virtual assistants and freelancers. I just go to the country of my choice and put an add in internet services.
- LegalZoom: Easy online incorporation or LLC creation.
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss, The book that pretty much got me and thousands others to take action and start pursuing passive internet income.
- ScreenFlow (for Mac users) – the screen capture software I’m currently using.
- Camtasia for PC (Camtasia Studio) – for screen captures. I love making tutorial videos with Camtasia. I can literally record edit and upload a Youtube video in under 20 minutes with this.
- Omnidazzle – to draw on your screen (free)
- How to Create iPhone Apps With No Programming Experience: The most extensive (and motivating!) e-Book guide that shows you from A-Z how to get your iPhone app ideas from your head into an iPhone, and without ever touching code! Tons of free bonuses with it.