Attracting Real Facebook Likes
Social media marketing is really the wave of the future. When you put up a page on Facebook, you are doing more than just simply creating a profile for your business, brand, or cause. You are crafting an integral part of your overall Internet marketing strategy. And in creating your socila marketing strategy, certainly one of the main things that you hope to accomplish is seeing the benefits of your hard work and effort in reaching out and interacting with your followers or your customers.
Facebook can offer individuals and business alike a whole host of advantages if utilized the right way. If you have a website and you want to get leads, Facebook is an amazing place for you to do so. If you have a blog and you want to get others to see it, one of the best ways to accomplish this is through Facebook. In fact, Facebook can help you to accomplish a variety of different tasks and goals, including:
- Engaging customers and followers,
- Driving new traffic to your relevant pages, and
- Building your business or personal reputation.
These are goals that almost every business, blogger, or site owner wants to achieve; however, getting there is not just as simple as creating a Facebook page. Putting up a page is the easy part, actually getting people to the Facebook page and “liking” it is the hard part.
So, How Do You Get More Real Likes on Facebook?
How do you get there? How can you drive people to your Facebook page THEN encourage them to “like” it? These are the two questions that we will answer here.
First, you have to consider how you are even going to get people to your Facebook page. This stage is all about promotion, and there are three primary ways that you can do this.
- The first and most obvious way to drive traffic to your Facebook page is to invite people that are already in your friend lists. These are likely personal and professional acquaintances who will already take an interest in your pursuits due to your existing relationship and these people will be much more likely to not only “like” your Facebook page, but also share it with others.
- The next way that you can get people to your Facebook page is to utilize Facebook ads. These ads run alongside the Facebook sidebar and can be made visible to a highly targeted audience based upon information that you provide during the setup phase. This is a pay service; however, you may be surprised to learn what kind of impact you can make with a very small Facebook advertising budget.
- The final way to get people to visit your Facebook page is to utilize links. Have a website? Provide a link to your Facebook page. Have a blog? Link your Facebook page to it. Sending emails? Make sure to provide a link to your Facebook page as part of your signature.
Now that we have talked about how to get people to visit your Facebook page, it’s time to talk about the tried and true methods that Facebook super-users utilize in order to get people to take action and actually “like” their pages. While all of these methods are essentially different, there is one thing that they have in common – quality content. Each of the following methods requires page owners to actively post and consistently engage users with quality content.
Organic Tips For Real Targeted Facebook Likes
One way that many page owners choose to engage their users is by posting relevant and interesting questions. Users want to interact with you; however, you have to give them something to interact with. You may consider posting questions like:
- What do you like about our site? What don’t you like about our business?
- What do you think is the most fun about our industry or our service?
- Will you share one of your most rewarding experiences with our company or blog?
Another way to post quality content to you Facebook page is to post relevant blog articles. If you have a blog, consider consistently posting a link to any new posts on your blog to your Facebook page. People don’t always visit blogs that they like consistently, but they do; however, visit their Facebook profiles daily. If you post a link to your blog post on your Facebook page, they will be more likely to see it and visit your blog or website.
Finally, another unique way to get real Facebook users to “like” your page is to post surveys that are directly relevant to their interests and your business, brand, blog, or service. This is a great way to not only get users to interact with you, but to also gain vital information about what users would like to see more of.
Today Facebook is a necessary component in any successful Website marketing game-plan. Get your free copy of ZZZProfits and learn how to easily build your own successful website today.