Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hostgator The Easy, Affordable Web Host

Hostgator The Easy, Affordable Web Host

Even the most basic internet marketing strategy needs two essential ingredients: a domain name (.com) and a place to put that domain name (a web host).

While there are literally thousands of web hosts that will get your website(s) online, the one I have been using for the last 5+ years is HostGator. My sites have always been online, fast, and responsive with HostGator – the service has been stellar in every way.

In fact, until ZZZ Profits grew too large (it's now on a custom server of its own), it was hosted on my personal HostGator account.

Here are a few reasons why HostGator is so special:
    Unlimited Everything – With even the lowest-priced plan, HostGator gives you unlimited storage space and unlimited data transfer. The storage space means your websites can store as many files as you need and you'll never be charged extra. Unlimited data transfer means that an unlimited number of visitors (theoretically) can view your webpages with no extra bandwidth charges. But the unlimited doesn't stop there, HostGator will even…
    Host Unlimited Domains – One of the coolest things about HostGator is that you can host ALL your websites under one account. For the one monthly price, you can start as many websites as your have time to manage and you'll never have to open a new hosting account or pay extra fees.
    One-Click Wordpress – Do you build your websites using Wordpress (like I do)? If so, the easy-to-use control panel of HostGator can setup a Wordpress site in one click with NO file uploads or programming required. Your new website can be up and running in a matter of seconds. There are also dozens more time-saving features within the control panel.
    Unbeatable Prices - Finally, HostGator is insanely cheap. Several years ago, web hosting was expensive. It might have cost $20-50 per month for a basic account. Now, can get a fully-featured HostGator account with everything mentioned above for just pennies a day.

The bottom line is, if you need a high-quality place to 'set and forget' your websites, HostGator is the go-to solution. I have been using their hosting service for many years and I couldn't be happier.

I recommend you give HostGator a try. The following link will give you the lowest prices available PLUS another 20% off the price of whichever plan you choose:

Give HostGator a Try

P.S. HostGator offers a full money back guarantee for 45 days. If you're not completely satisfied with their service, you can cancel your account at any time for a full refund.

Re: Hostgator The Easy, Affordable Web Host

I love HostGator because of the 24 hour technical support via "live chat." So many times I have technical issues when doing a new project that is outside or beyond my level of experience. Every time, no matter what the issue, the problem is solved. Technical support will in many cases do the work for me, (when I ask.)

I have tried other hosting companies, and in one particular case the other guys wanted to charge me $ 25.00 for a service that Host Gator included.

Just sayin... I always recommend Host Gator!
    to your success !
    James "Jim" Blackstone
    Google Slap Recovery?

Quote Originally Posted by naturalone View Post
    I love HostGator because of the 24 hour technical support via "live chat." So many times I have technical issues when doing a new project that is outside or beyond my level of experience. Every time, no matter what the issue, the problem is solved. Technical support will in many cases do the work for me, (when I ask.)

I have tried other hosting companies, and in one particular case the other guys wanted to charge me $ 25.00 for a service that Host Gator included.

Just sayin... I always recommend Host Gator!
    You know, I've never actually contacted their technical support. My account has always worked perfectly for me. Good to know, though! I have contacted the billing and the wait was about 10 minutes, but they quickly answered my questions.
    Download the ZZZ Profits eBook Course | Read the Forum Rules

on with these folks right now. Sub-domain issue. add on domains create special challenges. i never have trouble with word press, this was a landing page .html file in a sub-domain of an add-on domain. to further complicate matters i have a re-sellers account where 2 baby accounts were combined into it. There really must be a better way, however as long as I've got 24 hour technical support, i'm not getting excited.

this is just one step in the process of creating a campaign to re-brand plr software and submit using a pad submitter.... i'm nuts. Back links and traffic is what this is all about.
    to your success !
    James "Jim" Blackstone
    Google Slap Recovery?

I love Hostgator. All my websites are currently hosted with them. The customer support is second to none.

My previous host was a nightmare. If i wanted to update Joomla, Wordpress or any plugin i had to do it manually with ftp every-time. When I tried to transfer my domain names they ignored me or made me jump hoop after hoop. The customer & tech support was outsourced to India so i couldn't understand a single word. They kept me for a couple extra years because it was too much of a hassle to switch everything. Phew!! Cold sweats just thinking about it.

I definitely second using Hostgator

6. The following user left a 'Thank You' for this post:

I agree that Hostgator is tops. I'm one of those people that if I have a problem I want to talk to someone. I would rather do that than online chatting. Hostgator customer service is always great and they are based in the United States so you can actually understand what they are saying...that's always a plus

I've never had any downtime on my websites either. Hostgator is an all around solid company. Oh, and I love their one click Wordpress installation too!

Registered Member

I've used hotgator once, for a client. All I can say is it's user friendly.

Newbie+

Personally I don't really like hostgator - I have my own server on Linode but that is because I need a lot of processing and bandwidth intensive stuff, as well as other languages like Node.js

Newbie+

i used hostgator and its support was lovingly

Hostgator is ok. I have never had issues with them but their advertised uptime of 99% is misleading because they seem to be down a lot. Their 24/7 live support chat feature is great and support people seem to know their stuff. Still, I'm always on the look out for a better hosting company.

Anybody has good experiences with the likes of Linode, Bluehost and Dreamhost?