Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About the "No Website Needed" Forum

About the "No Website Needed" Forum

Most ways to make money online require that you setup your own website through which you'll sell the products, display the advertising, and more. Yet, this rule has many exceptions. Some of the easiest, most creative, and most exciting ways to make money online can be done with no website at all.

A few ideas are off the top of my head are...

• Creating YouTube videos and directly linking to affiliate products
    • Writing articles with affiliate links and publishing them on sites like Squidoo and HubPages
    • Writing content for places like Associated Content or eHow (which pay you for your work)
    • Plugging yourself into an existing money making program (like filling out surveys)
    • Selling gigs on Fiverr or other similar classified sites
    • ...And so many more ideas that I'm sure you'll be discussing soon!

While this is not my personal area of expertise, I am excited to be adding this forum to the community and I am looking forward to discussing your creative tactics for making money online... without a website.
    Download the ZZZ Profits eBook Course | Read the Forum Rules

Re: About the "No Website Needed" Forum

Contextual Marketing Companies allow you to deliver traffic directly to affiliate landing pages. The downside is it takes $200.00 to fund your account at; leadimpact.com

Quote Originally Posted by naturalone View Post
    Contextual Marketing Companies allow you to deliver traffic directly to affiliate landing pages. The downside is it takes $200.00 to fund your account at; leadimpact.com
    Do you know if AdWords allows this? Like I said, this isn't my specialty and I haven't really looked into it too much. Also, you have to be careful to promote affiliate offers that allow direct search traffic as well.

Adwords will definitely not allow this. I lost my first adwords account when visitors landed on a page that Google had previously approved but after human review decided the page did not meet their criteria. The landing page was setup exactly as outlined by an internet marketing guru. Adwords requires content... lol My page was a Pre-sales letter that lead directly to an affiliate product sales page. There were no other pages on the site, meaning navigation links off the page. It was either click the affiliate link or the back button.

I used one of those 100.00 Google Adwords coupons and was $ 350.00 ahead when they booted me. Averaging 35.00 per day income... I was not happy with Google or the Guru.

Microsoft network allows affiliate links, but to be sure I always land on a page with content and I run a few pay per call ads, or ring revenue as it is called.

I have some experience with lead impact. I'm working on a campaign now. I land directly on an opt-in page. I'll keep you posted how that works.
    to your success !
    James "Jim" Blackstone
    Google Slap Recovery?

Quote Originally Posted by naturalone View Post
    Adwords will definitely not allow this. I lost my first adwords account when visitors landed on a page that Google had previously approved but after human review decided the page did not meet their criteria. The landing page was setup exactly as outlined by an internet marketing guru. Adwords requires content... lol My page was a Pre-sales letter that lead directly to an affiliate product sales page. There were no other pages on the site, meaning navigation links off the page. It was either click the affiliate link or the back button.

I used one of those 100.00 Google Adwords coupons and was $ 350.00 ahead when they booted me. Averaging 35.00 per day income... I was not happy with Google or the Guru.

Microsoft network allows affiliate links, but to be sure I always land on a page with content and I run a few pay per call ads, or ring revenue as it is called.

I have some experience with lead impact. I'm working on a campaign now. I land directly on an opt-in page. I'll keep you posted how that works.
    Haha, that's terrible! I remember trying something similar once with the $100 coupon. I don't think I made $1 of sales, but I didn't put much effort into it and had no idea what I was doing. I remember back in the day though, that was all the rage. I think the first product to push that technique was Google Cash, and I was blown away with the possibilities but it didn't work. Wow, that was like 2005... memories...

Newbie+

Other ways to make money online without a website is by shortening URLs - an active and popular facebook/twitter/Youtube profile will be enough

Newbie+

Hi Andrew! Im starting in this large world of marketing ways to going trought the customers. I start with no money at all with classifieds ads. Do you have some experience in this kind of marketing way?
    Please be hard and true!

Another way to make money online without a website is to invest in HYIP (High Yield Investment Program). You can turn a modest initial investment into a significant amount of money in relatively short time, even few days or week but there's also a significant level of risk involved. It is very important that you read before the mini-guide on what they really are and how you approach them in my "Profile" under "About me" in this forum.

Hi, my name is Johan and im new here.
    I canīt find any rules about posting links to programs that can earn you daily without having a website.

Is it allowed?

Hello everyone my name is Justin I just recently joined here. Although there are lots of great thing to advertise and promote without a website it is hard. I really think that some sort of website or blog is needed to unify the few select programs that a person chooses to use. I think using no website promotion can be just as overwhelming for newcomers as creating one for yourself. Anyone who is serious about earning an income online uses several programs. Without a way to centralize things in my opinion "no website" promoting encourages hoping from one program to another. Although if done correctly money can be made without your own website it just takes lots of dedication and focus.