Thread: Find affordable quality content creators.

Newbie+

Find affordable quality content creators.

I have been looking at a lot of Freenlancers our there for producing quality content, I have seen that there are a lot of non-native English writers but I find that their articles aren't as user friendly as native English speakers because they don't understand Western society and pop culture as well.

Does anyone know of any good places to find affordable quality (native english) content writers?

Re: Find affordable quality content creators.

Hey Kieran, I totally agree about non-native speakers.

That's tough because I usually write my own content, but if I was going to hire a writer, I would use another forum that has solid classified ads (like Warrior) and search through the article writing gigs that people have posted. Look for someone who is specifically a native speaker and has good reviews from other members. That would be my first step.

Finally, when you find someone who does a stellar job – hold onto them! Great writers are few and far between.

Good luck, and let us know how the search goes!

I have used Fiverr for content creation. Always search using the rating filter of the provider. Great press releases for five bucks! I avoid spun content of any kind. This is my preferred writer of press releases, and she will write articles. http://fiverr.com/meganquinn/write-y...-or-blog-entry

Quote Originally Posted by naturalone View Post
    I have used Fiverr for content creation. Always search using the rating filter of the provider. Great press releases for five bucks! I avoid spun content of any kind. This is my preferred writer of press releases, and she will write articles. http://fiverr.com/meganquinn/write-y...-or-blog-entry
    Interesting, I have never used Fiverr for that purpose. That makes a lot of sense though because $5 per 300-500 word article is usually around what I like to pay for most uses.

I actually bookmarked that provider you mentioned, they look great! Unfortunately, the offer is paused right now. Hopefully they'll open it up again soon so I can try them out.
    Download the ZZZ Profits eBook Course | Read the Forum Rules

On another thread I mentioned 99 cent articles. They produce articles and provide directory submission. I believe the packages start at 35 dollars and 95 cents

Registered Member

That would be unfair. I think we should judge writers based on the reviews provided by their former clients. There are also native speakers who are clueless about writing. While there are non-native speakers who can write with fluency.