Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's YOUR Motivation for Making Money Online?

What's YOUR Motivation for Making Money Online?

Hey guys,

I wanted to ask you all a general question what's your motivation for making money online? What is it that gets you up an hour early (or makes you stay up an hour later) to work on your websites? What are your goals... what are you looking to get out of internet marketing?

For me, it's definitely the freedom and the possibility. Freedom in terms of time (I can work when I want), location (I can work where I want), and financial freedom. Possibility in terms of no limits to what I can do. What a job, I might get a 2% raise per year if I'm lucky. But with internet marketing, the sky's the limit.

That's what motivates me... what about you?

Re: What's YOUR Motivation for Making Money Online?

Hmmm, good question.

Your two reasons really struck a cord with me, and I'd say that's my motivation as well, especially the freedom. It would be so cool to graduate college (I'm a sophomore) and already have the income of a full-time job without actually, you know, having a job . THAT is what motivates me.

Registered Member

Freedom is definitely one of them. I can't imagine my freedom being taken away from me now, for example. I used to work a job, but don't anymore. That's one of the benefits. I sleep at 4am and wake up anytime I wish. A little afternoon nap - while leaving stuff for my outsourcers.

-wittyblogger.

Registered Member

Definitley freedom. I would love to get out of the grind of my daily activities and live a little more relaxed lifestyle with the extra income this could provide. I'm just starting so hopeufully I'll get there one day!

Great answers, guys. I appreciate the responses. As expected, freedom definitely tops the list! (Now that I think about it, I should have made a poll...).

Quote Originally Posted by KHooten View Post
    Definitley freedom. I would love to get out of the grind of my daily activities and live a little more relaxed lifestyle with the extra income this could provide. I'm just starting so hopeufully I'll get there one day!
    Absolutely, just keep your head down and the results will come over the long term. Good luck!

Newbie+

I agree with you guys, it's all about freedom for me being able to work and earn money from anywhere on the globe. It makes a lifestyle that most people can only dream of totally possible and of course there are a lot of benefits to being your own boss.

Go Givers Get More is a neat little book about paying it ahead. The premise is not to anticipate anything in return however the outcome is that you get more. Fore several years I have given whenever I can, from money to time, to good old sweat.

In the realm of internet marketing my hero's are givers. I'm not talking about an e-book, I'm talking about a sincere giving spirit that you see and sense with your being.

If a marketer starts a video with "I don't know how you landed on this page" I'm out because they are right, it must have been a mistake!

If a marketer starts a sales page with the price, no up-sells and provides an outline for the method, I'm all ears.

I really am a "giver" and of course I echo the reasons for ultimate freedom and lifestyle, however I would like to give to all that need and be an inspiration for others.

Might sound corny, but that's how I roll...
    to your success !
    James "Jim" Blackstone
    Google Slap Recovery?

I couldn't agree more, natural one. Thanks for the in-depth reply. When we spend too much time focused on ourselves, it dissipates our focus from helping others, which is the key to getting anything you want anyways. So if you really want to succeed, you might as well forget about yourself, lol, and just go be of value somehow.
    Download the ZZZ Profits eBook Course | Read the Forum Rules

Money + Working from the sanctity of my own home on my home time = <3

My motivation for making money online is one day i looked at the computer and said that's money right there because most people are the computer all day everyday people are making money off of them just clicking on their websites so i got it in my head that i can be one of them people that's making big amounts of money and i don't have to catch a bus to working a 9-5 everyday i can do it at the comfort of my home.